Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Becoming Well Versed In The Scriptures!!

I'm becoming well versed as I begin my reading of the Scriptures, meaning it's been quoted all over the Watchtower publications how it takes an entire year to read the entire Bible. So much so that in the latest edition, they have included a Bible reading schedule for the year long process. I'm getting to the point that I can recite scriptures even write them out. That's a blessing to me, I love it!

I read as often as possible and I don't know I just became in love with the Scriptures and can relate to many topics. I want to form a close bond with Jehovah and his son Jesus, so I will do all I can to keep that special bond. I don't need any outside influence trying to hinder me from becoming closer to the Creator that is why I pushed so many people that were poison out of my circle. Studying with Jehovah's Witnesses and attending the meetings have saved my life I mean Jehovah has a purpose for all his creation and now that I realized mine I can't be any more happier. Just have to go out and make good on my assignment that Jesus left his Apostles before he ascended onto the Heavens to be with Jehovah. It's to go and make Disciples!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment