Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday's Service!

Well I have to say that I clearly enjoyed the Watchtower study because it helped me to appreciate how not to get caught up in the world's web of lies. How to be truthful to our family, neighbor, and on the job. It's so honest and helped us to keep ourselves in check. One example I so relate to is how others are on the internet during work hours doing everything else but doing an honest work for an honest pay. I mean I remember in one office the ladies were on Myspace and Perez Hilton weblog instead of getting down to business and guess who ended up filling in the quota? Yes you guessed it me. It was so uncool on so many reasons, but instead of complain I did what another point in the article brought out, I just mind my own business. I don't have to know every detail or complain about everything. Had a great study afterwards but all in all my Sunday went pretty well. I just wished I had more Sundays where I can attend service come home and relax! Instead of being on the go I can just have my private time for Bible reading get caught up in the week for Bible Study Watchtower Study and things of that nature. 

I'm getting far along in my year long Scripture reading you know the schedule that was placed in the Watchtower about a month ago if I remember correctly. Well I'm half way through the book of Genesis. I like to start from the beginning because I wasn't actually on task with that project. Hey it happens but I'm not making an excuse for it I just disciplined myself and got cracking on it right away. 

Random Project!

Name all 12 Disciples
James
Simon (Peter)
Andrew
Philip
Bartholomew
Thomas
Matthew
Simon (Cananaean)
James
Thaddeus
Judas Iscariot (The betrayer)
James (Son of Alphaeus)

Can you name them all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment