Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introduction Like No Other!

Well I said I was going to go after another angle of my writing. Well it's just to be blunt and not really care about what others are going to think at the end of the day. I know I should be really careful but hey I love the freedom of expression. That's probably why I write so much and fill up my Journals. Honestly, when I want to vent my frustrations my poor Journal ends up getting the worse part of my temper. One thing I love about it it's not going to blabbing your business, it's your shoulder to cry on and you don't have to worry about it judging you because you judge for yourself when you read it later. I look at my past entries and ask myself what the hell was I going through? What was I thinking then? What's funny is I can love a person one entry or 4 then the next 20 is venting how they get on my last nerve.

I also like to write about my travels and I can tell some funny things about some excursions I been on. Anyway, I love to travel and stay away at times but one thing I lack is discipline at times to sit and be dedicated to a project without saying the hell with it! I have to push myself a lot of times and I know I'm not the only one that is like that. I also love reading a lot of novels not the romance fluff. The subjects I love are suspense and thrillers. A lot of Horror and some erotica I love them and not to get off if that's what you think! As you continue to read you will get to know my Creative Side!! I can get poetic and sometimes well you have to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment