Friday, August 14, 2009

Bible Study!

Attended the Service Meeting Wednesday night and I must say it touched on some powerful messages. It touched on keeping clean in all respects when it comes to representing Jehovah. I have to say that is just the most awesome study. I mean it's more than just being physically clean and presentable it's about being clean spiritually mentally I mean how can you say you love your brother but willing to hurt him? I love the topic it also touched about remaining clean from any harmful or toxic habits. I love meeting other brothers and sisters in the truth because they are so welcoming and meek.

Those qualities are what draw me to them every time. I used to wonder why the elders would focus so much on being wary of the company you keep, I see why. Anyway, I have to also talk about my constant headaches I'm going to see about that because it's not normal how it hurts constantly and worse when I lay down in my bed so first thing tomorrow if it doesn't get any better I am going to the hospital. Though I'm thankful to Jehovah that my brother will not be attending a terrible High School and will be making a step closer to his future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment