Monday, August 10, 2009

Kingdom Hall!

Yes, I went to the Kingdom Hall Sunday and enjoyed the message about having a Zeal for Jehovah! Next Weeks message will be having a zeal for the ministry and I am very excited!!! I have Bible Study meeting Wednesday night at around 7:30 and I am oh so excited. Getting back to where it all matters which is a close relationship with Jehovah and I have to say it's the greatest feeling in the world. My Monday was going to start off really bad but then I was not going to let one patch in the road just ruin my day or my week I refuse to let that happen I'm better than that you know? I read an interesting article in the Watchtower which included a Bible reading schedule that lays out how we all can read the entire Bible in one year if we set aside some time with guided Scripture reading. My goodness I know my Father Jehovah is proud and that is all who I am trying to please.

I'm still working on my temper and I see that my weakness is I have a bad habit of holding my anger until something works my nerves terrible then I let it out! I have to learn how to express my feelings without a contentious attitude and then to let it go. I put some despicable people out of my life and I am happy about that! You see it shows how we can appreciate the Scripture in Corinthians about bad associations.

No comments:

Post a Comment